Wednesday, October 12, 2016

ABOUT LORAZEPAM

Lorazepam has a calming effect. It is prescribed for several different conditions.
Lorazepam is likely to affect your reactions and ability to drive. These effects can last into the following day. It is an offence to drive while your reactions are impaired.
Do not drink alcohol while you are on lorazepam.
About lorazepam
Type of medicine
A benzodiazepine
Used for
Anxiety; insomnia associated with anxiety; Nausea; difficult or labored breathing; seizures;  as pre-medication before surgery or medical procedures; acute panic attacks; convulsions
Available as
Tablets and injection

Common lorazepam side-effects
What can I do if I experience this?
Feeling sleepy, weak, or light-headed (these can continue into the following day)
Do not drive and do not use tools or machines. Do not drink alcohol
Forgetfulness, feeling confused or unsteady
If any of these become troublesome, speak with your hospice nurse
Feeling (or being) aggressive
This can happen in some people - let your hospice nurse know about it as soon as possible
Important information about all medicines

Never take more than the prescribed dose. If you suspect that you or someone else might have taken an overdose of this medicine, go to the accident and emergency department of your local hospital. Take the container with you, even if it is empty.
This medicine is for you. Never give it to other people even if their condition appears to be the same as yours.
If you buy any medicines check with a pharmacist that they are safe to take with your other medicines.
Do not keep out-of-date or unwanted medicines. Take them to your local pharmacy which will dispose of them for you.
If you have any questions about this medicine ask your pharmacist
Retrieved from : http://patient.info/medicine/lorazepam-a-benzodiazepine

Disclaimer: The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only.  If you have questions or need help, please contact your Hospice Team.

2 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness I am giving out my testimony to all viewers online, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB and HIV has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967, drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He sent me his herbal medicines through Courier service and I was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instructions given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kinds of diseases.

    ReplyDelete